1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: CUCA BIKE SL with CIF B44676708, domiciled at C/ Britania, 13 – postal code 03540 Alicante, Spain (hereinafter THE COMPANY)
2. USERS: The access and/or use of the Sites of THE COMPANY attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE SITE: THE COMPANY's website provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE COMPANY, and to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this Registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. PRICES: The prices published in CUCA BIKE are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. Prices do NOT include VAT. It is applied according to the country on the day of the order, any change in the VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale at CUCA BIKE.
5. METHODS OF PAYMENT: The customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases made at CUCA BIKE by different authorized means of payment by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or CETELEM.
6. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, forums or newsgroups) that THE COMPANY offers through its Site and with an illustrative but not limited character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of
cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools.
7. DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To this end, along with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the USER may request from THE COMPANY, it will let the USER know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge mentioned above, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by email, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times. More information in the Privacy and data protection policy .
8. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: THE COMPANY is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
9. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Site without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on its Site.
11. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
12. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
13. GENERAL: THE COMPANY will prosecute breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
14. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE COMPANY may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
15. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the User's place of residence.
Likewise, by virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, regarding the resolution of online disputes in consumer matters, THE COMPANY informs you that, in the event of a dispute, the User who is a resident of the European Union may resort to the "Online Dispute Resolution Platform" developed by the European Commission, in order to try to resolve any dispute arising out of court. the provision of services by THE COMPANY.